Bucket List Item: Check!




Well, all 486 miles of the Colorado Trail got hiked!  I did it in 35 days which included two zero days (which took place in mountain towns, which means no hiking and lots of eating).  If I were to do it again I think I could easily shave off another four or five days.
Some of the highlights:  met some awesome people, saw some unbelievable scenery, lost 17 pounds, encountered a black bear (and about a million marmots), hitchhiked multiple times, destroyed one pair of shoe insoles and one pair of underwear, overnighted  in a yurt, bathed in rivers, came to detest granola for breakfast, and became a bad-ass, among other things.

At some point I will post a streamlined, bullet-point accounting of the trip.   Better than nothing, I guess.

In the meantime, here are at least two hours of trail videos from the trip for you to watch.


Two

Three

Four

Five

Six 

Seven

Eight

Nine

Ten

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jeep Galley Build

Vehicular Blogicide

Lighten Your Load